Is CoinMD Scam Or Legit Business? CoinMD Review, Get The Facts Here Let’s Take A Look
Hi there, and welcome to my CoinMD Review!
I see a lot of talk on social media and on the internet about this company so I wanted to take a look to see what is going on.
Some say its the best opportunity to come along in a long time. While others say it’s one big scam. So I decided to see what I could find out.
I will walk you through the company, products, and how to make money, so you may then be able to make a sound decision.
See if this a legit business or one big scam
CoinMD Review – The Company Details
No information is given on the website about who owns it or runs the company. But I see the “coinmd.io” website is privatly registered back in may 3rd of 2017
Research further and I see Tom McMurrain is calling himself the CEO of the company.
Why they don’t put this information on the website is unclear.
Ton McMurrain is someone who was promoting the OneCoin Ponzi scheme and was also convicted in 2000 for stealing 9 million from 80 investors.
McMurrain tried to sue the people who turned him in and lost.
I don’t ant to be negative, just showing the track record of the person behind the website.
Whenever I see a company that is not open about who runs or operates it, I always think real hard. “Do I want to put my money into this?” The same should be for you also.
CoinMD Review – The Company Products
CoinMD does not have a single product you can retail for profits. All there is a membership one can promote to gain newly recruited members.
CoinMD Review – The Company Compensation Plan
Affiliate will be able to buy coinrewards points and cash them out at a later date
- MD1 – invest $1000 and receive 50,000 CoinRewards points
- MD3 – invest $5000 and receive 150,000 CoinRewards points
- MD5 – invest $10,000 and receive 500,000 CoinRewards points
- MD10 – invest $25,000 and receive 1,500,000 CoinRewards points
- MD15 – invest $50,000 and receive 5,000,000 CoinRewards points
CoinMD is the only one who can create more coins and regulate the value. So it’s not a real cryptocurrency on the open market.
The compensation is setup with a binary setup
- MD1 – single binary position capped at $3000 a week
- MD3 – three binary positions capped at $5000 a week each ($15,000 total)
- MD5 – seven binary positions capped at $15,000 a week each ($105,000 total)
- MD10 – seven binary positions capped at $30,000 a week each ($210,000 total)
- MD15 – fifteen binary positions capped at $30,000 a week each ($450,000 total)
- Legionnaire – generate at least $999 in monthly downline investment volume and recruit at least one affiliate who has invested
- Praetor – generate at least $50,000 in monthly downline investment volume (33% in the weaker binary side) and recruit and maintain at least five Legionnaire ranked affiliates (at least two on the weaker binary side)
- Centurion – generate at least $150,000 in monthly downline investment volume (33% in the weaker binary side) and recruit and maintain at least ten affiliates who have invested (three must be Praetor ranked with at least one Praetor on the weaker binary side)
- Senator – generate at least $350,000 in monthly downline investment volume (33% in the weaker binary side) and recruit and maintain at least fifteen affiliates who have invested (six must be Centurion ranked with at least two on the weaker binary side)
- Imperator – generate at least $750,000 in monthly downline investment volume (33% in the weaker binary side) and recruit and maintain at least twenty-one affiliates who have invested (nine must be Senator ranked with at least three on the weaker binary side)
Earn on recruitment commissions
- Legionnaire – 10%
- Praetor – 15%
- Centurion – 20%
- Senator – 25%
- Imperator – 30%
Rank achievement bonus
- qualify as a Praetor affiliate and receive $500
- qualify as a Centurion affiliate and receive $1500
- qualify as a Senator affiliate and receive $2500
- qualify as an Imperator affiliate and receive $5000
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
- level 2 – 10%
- level 3 – 20%
- level 4 – 25%
What does it cost to get started CoinMD?
CoinMD affiliate membership is $29.95 annually plus investment in one of the following membership options:
- MD1 – $1000 for a one year membership
- MD3 – $5000 for a three year membership
- MD5 – $10,000 for a ten year membership
- MD10 – $25,000 for a ten year membership
- MD15 – $50,000 for a fifteen year membership
At the end of each membership period a $199 fee is payable.
CoinMD Reviews – My Final Thoughts on CoinMD
Since there really is not a retail product CoinMd is just another scheme to pull in affliate with the promosie of earning with coinrewards.
The coinrewards are useless outside the coinmd network.
So it’s just a recquirtment type of opporutnity.
What will happen is the first few months there will be some excitement, new money coming in.
But then all the excitement will go away, no new funds will come in and the CoinMd admins will close down the website and not give any investment funds back.
Do you want to take a chance with that?
My #1 Recommendation
Working to many hours got you down? Are you struggling to find an opportunity to support your family?
Now you can start earning way more and working way less
Click Here and Watch the Video Now
You can't afford to miss watching this video. It's going to be a game changer for you.
What others have to say...
Click Here and Watch the Video Now
See You On Top!